BEST RATED » KOLKATA » PEDIATRICIAN DOCTORS

The Best Pediatrician Doctors in Kolkata

Handpicked Top 3 Pediatrician Doctors in Kolkata, West Bengal. Our 50-Point Inspection includes everything from checking reviews, ratings, reputation, history, complaints, satisfaction, trust and cost to the general excellence. You deserve only the best!

DR. ABHIJIT CHOWDHURY, MBBS, DCH, MD

Joramanadir stoppage on VIP road, Kolkata, WB 700059

Since 1988

VIP APEX GENERAL HOSPITAL - Pediatric Medicines, Vaccinations, Pediatric Gastroentrology, Pulmonologist, New Born Baby Care, Child Development, Food Allergies or Intolerances, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Short Bowel Syndrome, Acute/Chronic Abdominal Pain, Vomiting, Chronic Constipation, Pancreatic Insufficiency, Asthma & Bronchitis

He is Practicing as Consultant Pediatrician and Neonatology - He is a Reputed Child Specialist and He Sponsoring a Child Welfare Clinic Near Sunderbans Where Needy Children are Treated and Family Planning Actively Promoted Amongst Rural Mothers

abhijit7chowdhury@gmail.com
abhijitchowdhurychildspecialist....

Mon - Sat 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sun Closed

Both my kids are under his umbrage. And I know that they are in trusted hands and taken care of better than by myself. He is more of a philanthropist than just another wise doctor. He perhaps serves more children for free than his chamber patients.
write a review reviews@threebestrated.in

DR. ANINDYA KUNDU, MD, DCH

BJ - 65, Salt lake city, Kolkata, WB 700091

Since 1998

RESIDENCE OPD - Consultation, Immunization, Pediatrics, Learning Disorders, Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems, Allopathy Treatment, Chickenpox Treatment, Allergy Tests, Paediatric Critical Care, Vaccinations, Treatment of Childhood Infections, Development Assessment, Viral Fever Treatment, Skin Disease Treatment & Rickets

He Strongly Believes that Pediatrics is an Art to Diagnose Patient's Illness as It is Difficult for Children or Babies to Express Exact Nature of Their Illness and Pain - He is Working with Children of All Ages from Infants to Adolescents

dranindyakundu.com

Mon - Sat 9:00 am - 12:00 pm|7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Sun 9:00 am - 12:00 pm

DR. ABHIJIT SARKAR, MBBS, MRCPCH, DCH

#AD 145, Sector-1, Landmark: Near Tank 4, Kolkata, WB 700064

Since 1995

BUDDIN'BUDS SALTLAKE - Adolescent Medicine, Newborn Jaundice, Measles Treatment, Bronchial Asthma Treatment, Chickenpox Treatment, Limping Child, Congenital Disorders Evaluation/Treatment, Genetic Diseases, New Born Care, Vaccination/ Immunization, Development Assessment, Viral Fever Treatment & Skin Disease Treatment

His Medicine is 90% Care and Compassion and the Rest 10% Medical Science - He Strongly Believes in the Modern Evidence-Based Medicine and Strives to Avoid Irrationality - He Enjoys being a Doctor, Especially being able to Work with Children

dr.sarkar@yahoo.com
practo.com/kolkata/doctor/abhiji...

Mon - Sat 8:00 am - 9:00 am|8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sun 9:00 am - 10:00 am|5:00 pm - 6:00 pm

He is a very good doctor for the child. I visited his clinic last 1year and my daughter is well for her treatment.
write a review reviews@threebestrated.in